Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 dated 11 July on Information Society and eCommerce Services and other legally applicable regulations, the users of the portal www.solviarealestate.com are informed of the following general details:
1- The domain www.solviarealestate.com contains this portal, created and maintained by the company Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios, S.L.U. (hereinafter, Solvia). This entity is the proprietor of its contents.
2- Solvia its corporate purpose is the provision of real estate information and intermediation on a national and international scale and its registered offices:
Avenida Óscar Esplá nº 37
03007 Alicante (Spain)
3- Solvia is the holder of Tax Code nº B-62718549.
4- Solvia is registered in the Companies Registry of the province of Alicante in vol. 2985, folio 55, page A95157.
5- The users of this portal may establish direct, effective communication with Solvia by means of:
Post: Av. de Elche, 178 03008 – Alicante – España
Phone: (+34) 902.333.131
Conditions of Use
General Conditions of Use of Required Reading
1- General Information
These General Conditions regulate the use of the Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios, Website, Solvia accessible via the chief address www.solviarealestate.com and www.solvia.es en and all those which offer direct access to certain sections or webpages belonging to the Website.
This Website is the property of Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios, S.L.U. hereinafter, Solvia. The data relating to this entity may be consulted in the general information file available on the home page of this portal.
2- Acceptance of these Conditions
Users must read these General Conditions of Use of this Website which are contractual in nature.
Use of or access to this Site implies a knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions and those which may, from time to time, be established by Solvia. Therefore, it is the responsibility of all visitors or users to closely read the General Conditions of Use in effect on every occasion they access this Website.
The use of certain services at the disposal of the users of this Website may be subject to Particular Conditions, warnings or instructions which must also be consulted and accepted by them without qualification.
This Website offers users access to and use of various services and contents placed at their disposal by Solvia or third parties.
The aim of this Site is to provide business information services and business activity by electronic reservation of products and services included in this Solvia website and any other associated with same.
All the products and services contained herein are provided in keeping with current law.
4- Conditions for access to and use of the Website
4.1 Free Access
The use of the Solvia Website is free of charge. If applicable, the existence on this Website of services whose use is contingent upon a price, the user will be duly informed of same.
4.2 User registration
In general, access to and use of this Website requires no prior user registration. However, exceptionally, certain services may be subject to user registration in the Solvia databases. Solvia shall process the said data in line with its nature or purpose under the terms and conditions indicated in the Personal Data Protection policy section. Users authorise such processing on the part of companies belonging to the Group in accordance with said purposes. In these cases, the user undertakes to use their access codes (username and password) in accordance with the following restrictions:
– The password, chosen by the user, may not be contrary to generally accepted ethics and good practices nor detrimental to the rights to the honour and the image of third parties nor infringe in any manner the industrial or intellectual property rights of third parties.
– The access codes are for the sole use of the user and proper custody and use of same are the user’s sole liability. Solvia shall not be responsible for any damages which the user or third parties may incur as a result of other persons using their password, with or without the user’s consent or knowledge.
– Solvia undertakes to fulfil the obligation to secrecy with regard to the user’s password.
4.3 Veracity of user information
The user vouches for the veracity and authenticity of the information and data they provide by virtue of completing applications and subscription forms which, if applicable, are required to access certain services.
In this respect, the user is under the obligation to maintain the information up to date such that it reflects reality at all times. Any false or inaccurate information arising as a result of the information and data furnished together with any damages caused by said information shall be the user’s liability.
4.4 Obligation to correctly use the services and contents
4.4.1 The users assumes the obligation of making proper use of the services and contents of this Website in accordance with the General Conditions, lays and ethics and generally accepted good practices and public order.
4.4.2 Except with prior, express authorisation from Solvia, users may only use its contents and services for their own personal use and shall therefore refrain from performing any action which directly or indirectly involves business exploitation of same.
4.4.3 In every case, users shall employ the contents and services supplied by Solvia in accordance with the law and shall assume the liability for any conduct or activity which in any manner may prove illicit or detrimental to the rights of third parties or which may damage, prevent or limit the use of this Website by Solvia or other users.
4.4.4 Non-emancipated minors may use the services offered by this Website only with permissions from their parents or legal representatives, which shall be presumed unless otherwise notified.
4.4.5 In particular, and including but not limited to, users undertake not to capture data or contents with advertising purposes or to transmit or disseminate via this Website any messages, images, photographs, software or contents which:
– In any manner contravenes or attacks fundamental rights acknowledged by the legal system.
– induce, incite or promote criminal, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, violet, discriminatory by reason of sex, race, religion or ideology or are in any manner contrary to ethics or public order.
– Which are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated, obscene or extemporaneous.
– Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties without the prior, sufficient authorisation of the legitimate holder.
– Harm or may harm the right to honour, personal privacy, image of third parties or which infringe the regulations on secrecy or confidentiality of communications.
– constitute illicit, deceptive or unfair advertising.
– contain viruses, Trojan horses or any other material or program which may damage or alter the operation of computer equipment or systems.
4.5 Access restrictions
Solvia reserves the unilateral right to deny access to this Website by those users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use in effect, without prior notice or justification.
5- Industrial and Intellectual Property
5.1 Industrial property
The use of distinctive signs (graphical or denominative) which appear on this Website, chief amongst which is the graphic-denominative brand Solvia, , has been authorised for use by Solvia or are the exclusive property of same. Therefore, its use in economic trade by third parties lacing due authorisation is not allowed.
The possible presence on this Site of distinctive signs pertaining to parties other than those referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be carried out with the authorisation of their legitimate owners, with due respect to their exclusive rights.
5.2 Domain Name
As referred to in the preceding section, the domain name www.solviarealestate.com and all those used to directly or indirectly access this Site or the property of Group companies. Improper use of same in economic trade shall constitute an infringement of the rights conferred by registration of same and shall be prosecuted as provided in Law.
5.3.1 The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, sounds, videos, animations, recordings, computer programs, source codes and in general any intellectual creation present on this Site together with the Site itself as a whole as an artistic multimedia work are protected as copyright under the current Intellectual Property law.
5.3.2 In view of the above, Solvia is the sole proprietor of the rights to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transform together with any other right of a proprietary nature the said elements; this is without detriment to the moral authorship rights of their authors.
5.3.3 Not applicable to this protection are those files or computer programs not belonging to Solvia and freely accessible (freeware) which, if applicable, the user may find and download from various pages of this Site in order to gain access to same and the services offered. These are applications which are in the public domain as a result of the express wish of their authors.
5.4 Personal use
The user is expressly authorised by Solvia to display, print, copy or store on their hard disk or other physical media the protected intellectual creations and any other contents or assets whether or not protected by an exclusive right provided this is done for personal and private reasons of the user, with no business or distribution purpose and without modifying, altering or decompiling the aforementioned contents. This power of personal use is acknowledged provided the warnings on copyright and industrial property rights are abided by, and signify no concession of any licence to the user.
The user is also expressly authorised to download from this Website the computer programs belonging to Solvia, provided this is done to gain access to the services offered on this Website and for the user’s personal and private purposes, with no business or distribution purpose and without modifying, altering, decompiling the contents nor translating the original object code version or its language to another code or language.
Any other use of the intellectual creations or contents of this Site shall require the express authorisation of Solvia in writing.
5.5 Reservation of action.
The use of the contents or services of this Website do not imply nor signify the concession of any licence or authorisation of use of any nature of the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right.
The user of this Website undertakes to abide by the rights listed and to avoid any action which may damage same, and Solvia reserves the right to exercise all and any legal action to defend its legitimate intellectual or industrial property rights.
6.1 Links to webpages independent of this Website
6.1.1 On the Solvia Website, the user may find various links leading to independent webpages. Their only purpose is to provide access to other sources of information on the Internet relating to the services offered or those of a general nature. Their inclusion in this Website is inspired by the respect of the intellectual and industrial property rights which may correspond to their legitimate authors and holders.
6.1.2 Solvia shall not be liable for the contents accessed by means of said links nor for any modifications made to same nor the use made of same nor their technical availability.
Nevertheless, Solvia undertakes to make its best efforts to prevent the existence on its Website of links to sites with illegal contents, which promote illicit, racist, xenophobic activities and in general all those which may attack the principles of human freedom and dignity or infringe the values and rights recognised by the Spanish Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Should it become aware that the information referred to in any link is illicit, Solvia undertakes to act with due diligence to eliminate or inactivate said link.
6.2 Conditions for links to this Website
Persons or entities creating or intending to create a link from a webpage of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the Solvia Website must submit to the following conditions:
– Any link to the Website owned by de Solvia shall be to its homepage and may only comprise the name “Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios, S.L.U. “, “Solvia” or the graphical-denominative brand “Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios”, “Solvia”, “Solvia Sabadell Properties” or “Solvia Sabadell Inmobiliaria” and the use of any other brand, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Solvia may not be used.
– No frames or deep-links nor links of images with the pages of the Solvia Site may be established without the express authorisation of Solvia.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be included on the pages of the Solvia Website nor on the services and contents of same.
– The creation of the link shall not imply the existence of relations between Solvia and the holder of the webpage or portal from which it is made nor any knowledge or acceptance by Solvia of the services and contents offered on said portal.
– The establishment of links without abiding by the conditions above may signify an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of Solvia, protected under the terms set forth in paragraph 5 of these General Conditions.
7- Debating Forums and Bulletins
Solvia shall not be liable for the statements or opinions expressed in the various permanent forums, bulletins or chats which take place on this Website, but shall at all times seek to ensure proper use of these systems or services and maximum respect for the dignity of persons and freedom of expressed protected by the Spanish Constitution, and reserves the right to deny or eliminate interventions with illicit contents or which it considers inappropriate without need for any justification or explanation whatsoever as soon as it becomes aware of same.
Users of these services shall avoid any form of false, abusive, obscene, threatening statements or any which in any manner infringe current law and shall adopt respectful treatment towards third persons, whether or not intervening in the forums or chats.
This portal uses Google Analytics and Yandex measurement tools to analyse the behaviour of anonymous visitors so as to improve site operation; this measurement uses third party cookies. If you would like further details about the “privacy and voluntary exclusion policy” you can visit the Website http://www.google.com/analytics/en_UK/ and http://metrica.yandex.com/.
Cookies served by comScore are occasionally used for advertising effectiveness monitoring. These cookies compile anonymous information. If you would like further details about the “privacy and voluntary exclusion policy” you can visit the Website https://www.comscore.com/esl/
9- Exemption from Liability
9.1 For the contents:
9.1.1 Information. The information, both that of the site and of third parties appearing on this Website are provided “as is”, without any form of warranty as regards their accuracy or currency. Therefore, Solvia shall not be held liable for any possible damages the use of same may cause.
Solvia undertakes to make its best efforts to prevent the appearance on the Site of illicit contents and should it become aware of same, to eliminate or prevent access to such contents. However, the legality of the contents supplied based on information furnished by third party providers, collaborators or users is not guaranteed.
9.1.2 Errors. As regards the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the documents published may contain technical involuntary inconsistencies or typographical errors for which Solvia shall not be held liable. The owner of this Website apologises for any such errors, undertakes to remedy any irregularities as soon as possible and is grateful for any comment, rectification or suggestion in this regard, which users may send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.1.3 Minors Solvia shall not be liable for any possible harm suffered by minors for using these services. The parents and legal guardians shall be considered liable for all and any acts performed by minors under their responsibility.
9.2 By the operation of the Website:
9.2.1 Privacy. Solvia does not guarantee absolute privacy in the use of this Site as the possibility that non-authorised third parties may have knowledge of same and the circumstances in which this is carried out may not be discarded.
9.2.2 Viruses. Solvia accepts no liability for any damage(s) caused by computer viruses whose absence cannot be guaranteed.
9.2.3 Technical dysfunctions. Solvia shall be held harmless from any liability arising from faulty operation of the Site or any of its services originating from an accidental circumstance, force majeure, necessary maintenance work or any other cause not attributable to same.
10- Termination and Modification
Although in principle this Site is established for an indefinite period of time, Solvia reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of services or contents, in whole or in part, at any time and without the need to give notice to the users of same.
Moreover, the information, presentation and services offered by this Site may be subject to periodic or sporadic changes, which may be freely carried out by Solvia which is under no obligation to inform users of same.
11- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use shall be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute relating to the de Solvia Website shall be submitted to Spanish jurisdiction and the Spanish Courts and their hierarchic superiors and expressly waive any other forum to which they may have recourse other than those indicated above.
Personal data processing
Personal data protection policy.
Pursuant to the provisions of Law 15/1999, dated 13 December on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter, L.O.P.D.), Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “Solvia”) informs the users of this Website of the following:
1. The data provided by users as a result of the use and request of the various services offered via this Website which is accessed, amongst others, via the chief address www.solviarealestate.com, shall be processed and included in a file under the responsibility of Solvia with registered offices in Avenida Óscar EsplÃ¡, 37, 03007 Alicante, Spain.
2. When it is necessary to supply personal data in order to use or apply for a service, users vouch for their veracity, accuracy, authenticity and currency. In this respect, users are under the obligation to maintain the information up to date such that it reflects reality at all times.
3. When providing personal data via the request for the services offered by this Website or sent via any other means, users declare that they fully and without qualification accept the inclusion of the data in the files ofSolvia and the processing of same under the terms set forth herein.
4. Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the data compiled and filed at any time. This right may be exercised by writing to Solvia Servicios Inmobiliarios, S.L.U. – Departamento JurÃdico, with registered offices in Av. de Elche, 178 03008 Alicante or via registered email to: “email@example.com”, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of the national identity document, date, signature and address for notification purposes.
5. As a result of registering as a user, the latter accepts that the personal data provided or to be provided in future to Solvia shall be processed in a personal data file. The data registered will be used to provide and manage the services offered by Solvia and for statistical purposes. They may also be used, with the consent of the interest parties, which shall be deemed given if not declared otherwise before finalising the contract or subscription procedure, for the sending via email, SMS, MMS or any other means of communication offered by the user, of advertising and other commercial promotions both of Solvia and any financial and non-financial products and/or services, investment, deposits, credit facilities, management, administration, advice, consulting, appraisal, real and personal property brokerage together with insurance and reinsurance which are placed at the disposal of its customers or the public in general. This authorisation implies the user’s consent for Solvia to create profiles of its customers and users so as to customise and individualise its products or services and the offering of same and to adapt them to their needs in the manner and within the limitations contained in Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and Law 34/2002 on Information Society and eCommerce Services.
If you do not authorise your personal data to be processed for promotion and advertising purposes of our products and/or services and those of other group companies, send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may at any time revoke the authorisation lent for the sending of electronic commercial communications by sending a mail to the following address: email@example.com.
6. When providing personal data via the request for the services offered by this Website or sent via any other means, users declare that they fully and without qualification accept the assignment of the data to any company integrated or which may in future be integrated in the Company Group, so as to offer users a personalised service in keeping with their needs in the field of real estate, financial, para-banking, insurance, service, leisure, cultural products and any others provided by said Group companies. The user may at any time revoke the authorisation by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Solvia undertakes not to seek unnecessary information concerning its users, to process the personal information provided with utmost diligence and to comply at any time during the processing phase with the obligation to maintain secrecy with regard to user information.
Solvia undertakes to adopt at all times the legally required technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, alteration or non-authorised access by implementing for this purpose all the technical means and systems available to it, in view of the state of the technology, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, be they the result of human action or the physical or natural environment. Notwithstanding this, users must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
8. Solvia reserves the right to modify at any time its policy on personal data processing and security, always in keeping with current law on data protection and after informing the interested parties, either via publication on this page or any other section of the Website, or via any other means of communication or dissemination it deems fit.